What is EmoZen?
Through a process of self-examination by the client and emotional or physical coaching by Krista Anderson, a marriage and family therapist and life coach, EmoZen empowers individuals to recognize when and why they feel out of balance, and what to do about it.
Clients can achieve improved emotional and physical health, as well as greater internal validation, sense of connectedness, purpose, financial wellness, and spiritual awareness.
It is all too common for individuals to face overwhelming stress, or feel unfulfilled, out of control or simply out of balance.
Unlike traditional therapies, EmoZen encourages individuals to better connect to and take conscious control of all aspects of the self to improve well-being on a bigger scale. Individuals learn to be fully present and aware, utilizing all five senses to better navigate through life and live with intention.
EmoZen works for all journeys, whether individuals seek deep healing from past traumas, or simply need coaching for better mind, body and life management. EmoZen empowers clients to set goals without limits and manifest their dreams confidently by encouraging greater clarity, connection and success in all areas of life.
Principles of EmoZen
- Learning to surrender issues of control
- Commitment to self-reflection
- Commitment to self honesty
- Commitment to personal responsibility
- Removal of blame (of self and others)
- Removal of shame (of self and others)
If you ask yourself any of these questions, I can help.
- Why do I feel this way and what can I do about it?
- Why am I always so _______? (tired, unmotivated, emotional, in pain)
- Why do I just go through the motions with no satisfaction or joy?
- How can I help myself and others be happier, more fulfilled?
- Why can’t I get past this ________ ? (hurdle, plateau, grief)
- Why does this always happen to me?
- Why do I always feel like I’m being walked on?
- Why do I keep choosing the wrong _____? (job, mate, friends)
- Why do I feel unfulfilled? What’s missing?
- How can I get ahead?
- What’s holding me back? (athletics, career, relationships etc.)
A love letter to my clients.
I know you’re struggling, your silence speaks, you smile from cheek to cheek keeping your walls up but you’re not fooling me. It’s okay let me in, I too know the feeling of betrayal and abandonment. We reflect on the pain holding onto it as if the answers lie within but let me tell you something my friend, feel it then release it so your healing can begin. The road ahead won’t be easy, but you’re not alone on my watch. So don’t fret. I’m here to help you through it all. Forgive and love yourself. You are a beautiful creature. Life is about lessons. It’s how we grow and transform into light beings. It is how we love. ~ Krista
Are you ready to invest in your well-being?
It’s within your control to create greater levels of confidence, success and satisfaction. Emozen mentorship offers you a chance to become unstuck in your story. Love your self again, or maybe for the first time, creating more intimacy with your self and others.
- One in-person session for new client: $165 an hour
- Each hourly in-person session after initial session: $125
Purchase bundles for greater value:
- 4 Sessions: $400 (must be used within a 2-week period)
- Saturday Workshop: $300 (4 hours and includes lunch)
- Visit our Store for more options and to purchase.
- Payment must be made in full at time of booking first appointment.
- Payment may be made via cash, Venmo or PayPal.
- We do not bill insurance.
- 24 hours is required to cancel an appointment, otherwise there is a $100 cancellation fee.
Client Love Notes
“A force for good and an amplifier of light…”
Krista has an innate and divine gift for opening people up to completely new and more powerful ways of being and doing. She is able to draw out the strengths of the person with whom she is interacting and, often without their even realizing it right away, show them how to strengthen and amplify their gifts. She is a door opener—throwing open the gate to new ways, new expansions, new approaches, new levels. She is a force for good and an amplifier of light in so many ways! ~ India
“Merry Christmas, Krista! Looking forward to reconnecting in 2024. Sincerely, Brad (and Andrea, too)”
“She makes me feel comfortable to say what is deep inside…”
“Krista is intuitive and compassionate…and makes her practice a genuinely healing place.”
Krista is intuitive and compassionate, driving her expertise in spotting abuse victims and aggressors, along with her ability to be empathetic while working with trauma survivors. Her capacity to draw someone into self-reflection in order for them to do their own work is what sets her apart from other therapists, and makes her practice a genuinely healing place. ~ Crystal
“She connected me with something in myself that I had not seen before…”
I was blessed to engage in a power animal mandala session with Krista. I came into it expecting it to be fun, but also doubtful about whether I would learn anything new from it. It turned out to be an amazing experience, fun, yes, and moving and inspiring. I truly feel that she connected me with something in myself that I had not seen before. Now that I have seen it, I cannot unsee it, and I will be meditating on its implications for a long time. Krista has a way of seeing deep into your soul and helping you see it too, and helping you know what to do with what you see. Highly recommend her. ~ Heather
“She helped him to see life is worth living again…”
This amazing therapist has helped my child and myself. He was suicidal and didn't want to live. She not only gave him tools to cope but helped him to see life is worth living again. She is truly amazing and cares so deeply. I would recommend her anyone! ~ Michelle
“To say that I trust Krista with my life is an understatement…”
To say that I trust Krista with my life is an understatement, I trust her with my mental and emotional health. If you have struggled with those then you know that there’s no real life without it; life can turn into an excruciatingly painful trial when you are battling alone against your own demons. Krista, she is magic. She has shown to me to dance in the dark and that is just as important to get up and keep fighting as it is to stay in bed and let yourself own your feelings no matter what they happen to be. ~ JC